101: Classical and Modern Physics I
105: Fundamental Physics I
Department of Physics,
- Do the pre-lab questions for each lab and turn them in at the
start of lab.
- Lab reports are due one week after the lab, by 4 pm.
- Formal lab report is due two weeks after the lab, by 4 pm.
- Labs which are up to a week late will be penalized 20%, more than
a week late will be penalized 40%.
- Important: All labs must be completed in a satisfactory
manner to pass the course!
- If you are unsure of your writing skills for the formal report,
try the Haverford
writing center, which can be a useful resource.
Instructor Contact Information
Please come see us anytime with questions or concerns!
||Instructor: Peter Love
Office: Koshland INSC Link L105
Phone: (610) 796-6505
Office Hours: TBA
Office: Koshland INSC Link L207
Phone: (610) 896-1310
The lab meets on alternate weeks on Tue or Wed from 1:15 PM to 4:00
PM in Koshland INSC Harris H105 (see schedule on course syllabus):